ROCK CHEF® lottery conditions of participation
The raffle is organised by Karlowsky Fashion GmbH, Am Stadtweg 2 OT Hohendodeleben, 39164 Wanzleben-Börde, GERMANY. By participating in the competition, the user accepts these conditions of participation.
- The competition starts on Thursday, 10 September 2020 and ends on Thursday, 17 September 2020 at 23:59 hrs.
- A set from the ROCK CHEF®-STAGE2 collection consisting of a hooded sweatshirt and a base-cap as shown in the photo in the competition entry will be raffled off.
- Participation is via Facebook. The following conditions must be met to take part in the competition:
- React to the Facebook post (e.g. with “Like” or “Love”) and comment.
- Mark the Facebook page ROCK CHEF – The Original with “Like”.
- Comment on the Facebook post about the above mentioned competition with the respective size for the jumper. (Multiple comments will be counted as a single entry.) Double entries are not possible.
- Comments that violate the Facebook or Instagram guidelines, German law and/or copyright will be removed without notice once we become aware of them. The
- participant is thus excluded from the prize.
- All natural persons who have reached the age of 14 are eligible to participate. All employees of Karlowsky Fashion GmbH are not eligible to participate in the competition.
- The winners will be determined randomly at the end of the competition.
- The winners will be informed via Facebook private message on Friday, 18 September 2020. The winners must then send a private message to the ROCK CHEF Facebook page with their address data within five working days. If the winners do not respond within this period, the prize will be raffled off again among all participants.
- All Facebook names of the participants will be recorded and saved for the purpose of determining the prize. All data will be deleted no later than 30 days after the end of the competition, but the comments on Facebook or Instagram will remain and can still be viewed by the public. Address data will only be collected from the winners and will only be used to send the prize. Participants are entitled to statutory rights of information, amendment and revocation.
The competition is not sponsored, supported or organised by Facebook/Instagram.