Karlowsky® Fashion lottery conditions of participation
The raffle is organised by Karlowsky Fashion GmbH, Am Stadtweg 2 OT Hohendodeleben, 39164 Wanzleben-Börde, GERMANY. By participating in the competition, the user accepts these conditions of participation.
- The raffle starts on Thursday, September 24, 2020 and ends on Thursday, October 1, 2020, at 23:59.
- A team outfit consists of ten LS 39 URBAN-NATURE bib aprons (color can be chosen freely) and ten black baseball caps with removable visor shield, as shown in the photo in the competition entry.
- The participation is via Facebook. To participate in the competition, the following conditions must be met:
- React to the Facebook post (e.g. with “Like” or “Love”) and comment.
- Mark the Facebook page Karlowsky Fashion with “Like”.
- Comment the Facebook post about the above mentioned competition with the reason why exactly you should win the team outfit. (Multiple comments will be counted as a single entry.) Double entries are not possible.
- Comments that violate the Facebook or Instagram guidelines, German law and/or copyright will be removed without notice. The participant is thus excluded from the prize.
- All natural persons who have reached the age of 14 are eligible to participate. All employees of the Karlowsky Fashion GmbH company are not eligible to participate in the competition.
- The winners will be determined randomly at the end of the competition.
- The winners will be informed via Facebook private message on Friday, 2 October 2020. The winners must then send a private message to the ROCK CHEF Facebook page with their address data within five working days. If the winners do not report within this period, the prize will be raffled again among all participants.
- All Facebook names of the participants will be recorded and stored for the purpose of determining the prize. All data will be deleted no later than 30 days after the end of the competition, but the comments on Facebook or Instagram will remain and can still be viewed publicly. Address data will only be collected from the winners and will only be used to send the prize. Participants are entitled to statutory rights of information, amendment and revocation.
- The competition is not sponsored, supported or organized by Facebook/Instagram.