Become part of our team and start your apprenticeship on 01 August 2023 as IT Specialist – Field: System integration (m/f/d).
With us there is no monotonous programming. As a full-fledged team member, you will develop a variety of company-specific applications together with colleagues from all departments.
Karlowsky Fashion GmbH in 39164 Wanzleben-Börde OT Hohendodeleben
in cooperation with DNS Datentechnik, Netzwerk und Systemhaus GmbH
Vocational school: Magdeburg
What you will learn:
During your training as an IT specialist (m/f/d) for system integration, you will learn how to install various software solutions and updates and contribute to the conception, improvement and further development of the in-house IT world. You will get to know various IT systems and narrow devices and how to configure, support and maintain them. As a future system administrator, you will also act as a service provider in the company by supporting and training users (m/f/d) and being available to answer questions. You will also learn how to analyse errors and faults during your training. From the beginning, you are an integral part of the IT team and work on your own projects, such as the introduction of MS Office 365. Working with a heterogeneous network (Windows and Linux) and a variety of visualisations round off your training experience.
- Extended secondary school leaving certificate, A-levels or equivalent
- Logical understanding and passion for technology and IT
- Action- and practice-oriented way of thinking and a quick grasp of things
- Team spirit as well as independent and careful way of working
- Good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
That’s what we offer you:
- A 3-year hands-on training with full involvement from the first day of training for maximum learning
- A competent and experienced team that will provide you with a broad and in-depth knowledge during your training
- Responsibility for your own projects – from planning to implementation
- Flat hierarchies and a family-like working atmosphere
- Modern and bright offices, free parking, motorway and good public transport connections (20min. to Magdeburg city centre)
- Individual development and further training opportunities
- Appropriate remuneration and benefits for good performance
- Very good chances of being taken on after training
- Regular team events with guaranteed fun factor
- Water and various coffee specialities for free, free use
Are you interested?
Then please send us your complete application documents with the subject “apprenticeship IT specialist: System integration”. by e-mail to: