ROCK CHEF® lottery conditions of participation
The raffle is organised by Karlowsky Fashion GmbH, Am Stadtweg 2 OT Hohendodeleben, 39164 Wanzleben-Börde, GERMANY. By participating in the competition, the user accepts these conditions of participation.
- The competition starts on Wednesday 13 April 2022 and ends on Thursday 13 April 2022 at 12:00.
- The prize draw is a Chefs Shirt from the ROCK CHEF®-STAGE2 collection, as shown in the competition post in the photo.
- You can enter via Instagram. To enter the competition, the following conditions must be met:
- Respond to the Instagram post (e.g. with “Like” or “Love”) and comment with the respective size for the jumper. (Multiple comments will be counted as a single entry.) Double entry is not possible.
- Follow the rock_chef_original Instagram page.
- Share the Instagram post about the above competition in your Story.
- Comments that violate the Facebook or Instagram guidelines, German law and/or copyright will be removed without notice once we become aware of them. The
- participant is thus excluded from the prize.
- All natural persons who have reached the age of 14 are eligible to participate. All employees of Karlowsky Fashion GmbH are not eligible to participate in the competition.
- The winners will be determined randomly at the end of the competition.
- The winners will be informed via Instagram private message on Thursday 13 April 2022. Subsequently, the winners must contact us within five working days via a private message on the ROCK CHEF Instagram page with their address details. If the winners do not contact us within this period, the prize will be raffled again among all participants.
- All participants’ Instagram names will be recorded and stored to determine the prize. All data will be deleted no later than 30 days after the end of the competition, but the comments on Instagram will remain and will still be publicly viewable. Address data will only be collected from the winners and will only be used to send the prize. Participants are entitled to statutory rights of access, modification and revocation.
The competition is not sponsored, supported or organised by Meta.